Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees for Bsc having previously completed 2 year level 6

Options
  • 26-06-2013 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just a quick question regarding fees. I recently completed a two year level six course in WIT where the fees were paid by Failte Ireland for those two years. A few people have mentioned that I may end up paying higher fees for first and second year as I have technically already completed a first and second year in third level education and may have used up the "free fees" for these two years.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Mugatuu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jojobrad

I have the same concern. Only difference is I dropped out of a professional cookery course (level 6 certificate) after first year. It was also with failte Ireland. It was 9 years ago. Have now applied for BA in sports management. I'm not sure if I qualify for free fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

jojobrad wrote: »
    I have the same concern. Only difference is I dropped out of a professional cookery course (level 6 certificate) after first year. It was also with failte Ireland. It was 9 years ago. Have now applied for BA in sports management. I'm not sure if I qualify for free fees.

Your best bet is to ring the colleges and get put through to the admissions or fees department. I've been ringing the college and none of them have been able to answer my question they keep saying they don't know and tell me to ring failte ireland and then failte ireland tell me to ring the colleges :mad:

Advertisement