Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marathon on crutches for charity

Options
  • 26-06-2013 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, hope this post is okay here. I have a disability that affects my lower body, and on Monday 28th October I'm doing the Dublin City Marathon on crutches. This will be (obviously) an absolutely enormous challenge for me, but I am extremely determined to do it. I'm fundraising for Down Syndrome Ireland and Rathfarnham Rangers, and if you'd like to sponsor me please go to:

http://www.mycharity.ie/event/liz_obriens_event/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Maryanne40

Hi Liz....great challenge...best of luck. Just sponsored you....not much but it all adds up!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 liz1991

Maryanne40 wrote: »
    Hi Liz....great challenge...best of luck. Just sponsored you....not much but it all adds up!

Thank you so much Mary :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

liz1991 wrote: »
    Hi, hope this post is okay here. I have a disability that affects my lower body, and on Monday 28th October I'm doing the Dublin City Marathon on crutches. This will be (obviously) an absolutely enormous challenge for me, but I am extremely determined to do it. I'm fundraising for Down Syndrome Ireland and Rathfarnham Rangers, and if you'd like to sponsor me please go to:

http://www.mycharity.ie/event/liz_obriens_event/

Oh you are some woman! I just sponsored you there, the Sincerest Best Wishes hun :)

Hope you keep us posted on how you are finding your training & how you get on on d-day.

Thanks for sharing this,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement