Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle - 20 DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides - £0.99 each today on amazon

Options
  • 26-06-2013 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Okay , so not quite the same if not in colour for normal kindles, but great price if you like these books.

Kindle Daily Deals

Guides:
    Algarve
    Signapore
    Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp & Ghent Cuba
    Naples & the Amalfi Coast
    Cancun & The Yucatan: Cancun & The Yucatan
    Stockholm
    Vancouver & Victoria: Vancouver & Victoria
    London
    Hong Kong
    Los Angeles
    Iceland
    Copenhagen
    Moscow
    Bangkok
    Cyprus
    Boston
    Andalucia & Costa Del Sol: Andalucia & Costa Del Sol
    Turkey's Southwest Coast: Turkey's Southwest Coast
    St Petersburg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Cheers, heading to Stockholm in a couple of weeks for a short trip, so I thought I might as well get the guide at that price.

Also, my Kindle account has finally transferred to .co.uk instead of .com, I notice...

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

blastman wrote: »
    Cheers, heading to Stockholm in a couple of weeks for a short trip, so I thought I might as well get the guide at that price.

Also, my Kindle account has finally transferred to .co.uk instead of .com, I notice...

I was also .com for years , but i was able to change to .co.uk a few weeks ago via the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,708 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Rooy wrote: »
    Okay , so not quite the same if not in colour for normal kindles, but great price if you like these books.

should be fine on the kindle app on an android or ios device tho'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Rooy wrote: »
    I was also .com for years , but i was able to change to .co.uk a few weeks ago via the website.

Can you pick and chose which one to be on to get the best deals? Say if you see something on .com can you switch to that to purchase that item and then switch back to .co.uk?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

sound!!
    have now a Bruges and London guide book for the upcoming visit.

Amazon often gets confused between my german and uk account and this time the UK account logged in succesfully but it wouldnt allow a purchase till i set the one click purchase option to my irish address (i dont think it was set before so it could as much be no set address being the problem rather than a german one)
    Either way, have both downloaded now so a very happy camper!!

Rooy, thanks for the link!

• Advertisement
Advertisement