Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im sad

Options
  • 26-06-2013 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I was in George on Saturday after being refused entry from The Dragon.

Then I met this really nice brazillian guy and we hugged and kissed for ages, and it was really nice. He gave me his phone number. Then we went to cinema the next day and it was ok.

Now he doesnt respond anymore to my text messages. Kind of feel lost, because I am new to being gay.

I know I have been only exploring being gay for a week, but i want to test out some relationship stuff. I really like him, but I am unsure of relationships and everything else.

What do i do now?

Do I just keep going out to the George and the Dragon and try and get to know more guys? I feel weird and upset because i am being refused entry to both now.

Kind of not working at the moment, and its getting me down.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

Why are you being refused entry ? If you went out and hes since stopped texting you hes probably just not that into you, I wouldnt take it personally, forget about it.
    Other places you can go on the scene though not clubs are panti bar on capel street, and the front lounge on parliment street. if you are only coming onto the scene now whats the rush on getting into a relationship. Relax and have fun meet new people. You could always try outhouse aswell on capel street the have a "first out " group for people who are just coming onto the scene to make new friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 fizzlefozzle

ok thanks.

i just figured he could be my first gay friend.

unfortunately i probably came across too strong and he dont like me no more.

yeah ill try panti-bar maybe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 eisseb

Fizzle. Keep the spirits up. They might find a cure shortly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement