Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy cricket equipment?

Options
  • 26-06-2013 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew any shops in town that I could buy cricket equipment from? I prefer to buy from a physical shop than on the Internet.

* if this is in the wrong section, mods please delete and trash.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Ed Sports in Pembroke Hockey Club on Serpentine Avenue in Ballsbridge would have the best selection. Elverys on Suffolk St have some gear (a small selection of bats and pads and some whites).

There is also AP Sports (http://www.apsports.ie/) in Artane (run by Andrew Poynter), who I have no experience of (Ive literally only discovered it now!) but will be checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

if you want to get something physically id agree go to Edsports or to AP Sports. Elverys have some stuff but its cheap crappy stuff for the most part and is nothing more than starter gear that you will want to replace by the end of the season for better kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

I would recommend both AP Sports or Ed Sports. Both have looked after me in the last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I always buy my sons gear from AP. He had a shop at Clontarf Cricket Club but he has moved now to Artane. But call before you go as the hours are a bit erratic or at least they were at the start of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Highcontrast1

Thanks for the replies. Got some stuff from Edsports. Not that much to choose from though but I got what I needed.

Thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement