Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE DO I GET CHEAP/ FREE BIKES IN SOUTH EAST?? :S

Options
  • 25-06-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,
    As Waterford is a black hole for jobs, I'm out of work for the summer, as a result I am repairing any bikes in need of repair that I can get my hands on, does anyone have any idea where I can get bikes for small cash or preferably free, as long as they are repairable and generally rust free i don't care, I have put a wanted add on adverts, donedeal, garda stations tried all local bicycle shops etc...anyone have ANY ideas where I an get my hands on some, desperate at this stage!! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Try the scrap yard down on the tramore road across from smiths toy shop. I saw lots of bikes down there a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 robbyrne

I tried there today nothing at all, everything that was there was apparently scrapped, I'll try again in a few days, prob just unlucky, is there anywhere similar to that scrapyard around waterford?

Advertisement