Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term accommodation.

Options
  • 25-06-2013 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I'm entering my final year (geology student in NUI Galway), and for part of my FYP I will be attending the National Centre for Isotope Geochemistry at Bellfield for two weeks in late August to do some lab work.

I'm just looking for a few ideas on what accommodation options may be available to me for such a short period.

Obviously I can book a B&B/hostel/hotel over the internet; but I thought it worth a post on this forum as maybe some students in UCD may be in the know of other accommodation options, for example short term on-campus lets.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

UL and DCU res allow you to rent rooms over the summer, I presume UCD is the same, its usually kinda expensive (rooms in UL for a group I am with are like 30 a night) which might put you off, but I guess you will save a bit because you'll have access to a kitchen and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Airbnb maybe?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement