Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artificial grass

Options
  • 24-06-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi, just wondered if anyone could recommend someone to lay artificial grass/landscaping,our dog has put paid to any hope of growing any!! Looking back on some threads and it seems the way to go from the recommendations. I also saw from a thread that a boardsie actually laid some for another boardsie, pics looked great, anyone have a number or name of him or anyone else? Thanks in advance for any help or advice :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

1997 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondered if anyone could recommend someone to lay artificial grass/landscaping,our dog has put paid to any hope of growing any!! Looking back on some threads and it seems the way to go from the recommendations. I also saw from a thread that a boardsie actually laid some for another boardsie, pics looked great, anyone have a number or name of him or anyone else? Thanks in advance for any help or advice :)

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or can advise how difficult this is. I note some of the suppliers (e.g. Sanctuary Synthetics) will guarantee their work for 2 years. Is it worth getting them to fit rather than attempt DIY or pay someone else to do it?

All advice and recommendations welcome.

Advertisement