Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lost EDT Logbook

Options
  • 24-06-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

This probably makes me look like some eejit, but I've lost my logbook with all my mandatory lessons marked off.

Any idea's what I should do (apart from look for it).

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hells_bells75

If you have done all of your EDT lessons you do not need the logbook.

go to the RSA website and log in to the MY EDT section and input your licence details

This will show your EDT record and you can use the link there to apply for your test, if your instructor has not uploaded all of your lessons you will see that there also.

You do not need to bring your logbook with you on the day of the test, that changed in february

Hope this helps

good luck with your test

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Snegg

my instructor hasn't uploaded any of my lessons.

Can that be done now??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hells_bells75

Snegg wrote: »
    my instructor hasn't uploaded any of my lessons.

Can that be done now??

Thanks

You should contact your instructor and he will be able to upload them from the countetfoil copies that he will have kept.
    You will not get a test date until the lessons have been updated
    If they refuse to upload them you can report them to the RSA.

Good lyck

Advertisement