Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Listings for used tri-suits?

Options
  • 24-06-2013 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

I imagine there must be some people upgrading their tri-suits and wanting to sell their old suit on. The new price for even a mid range suit is high.

I have not been able to find any listings of 2nd hand / used tri-suits online so far. Does anyone know of any?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

While there is some crossover from Tri to running, you might be better asking on the tri forum for tri specific gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭boardtc

thanks. I have since learned that a tri-suit is what you wear underneath and what I am looking for is a swimming wetsuit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

Hearing from my sister-in-law that people wee in them to keep warm at the start of a race would put me off a 2nd hand one but each to their own :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

rom wrote: »
    Hearing from my sister-in-law that people wee in them to keep warm at the start of a race would put me off a 2nd hand one but each to their own :)
    The same people do usually rinse them afterwards though.

If you know of any tri clubs, thats usually a good place to ask.

Advertisement