Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Network down today

Options
  • 24-06-2013 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Network, more like netNOTwork

The Three Network is down in Dublin today. I an unable to make/receive phone calls even after resetting my network settings on the handset. Checked with Three Customer Care and they have a message there confirming they are working on the issue.

CRAP !
    :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

It's down in Limerick as well:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭margo321

It's down in Cork as well (iphone 4) but Three home internet service is working

• Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Down in Galway since this morning.
    Seems to be a nationwide outage.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Any ideas when its going to be back!

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056978022 there ya's go! down everywhere in IE and no response from 3 as of yet :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Kencollins

2 more not working in limerick, pain in the arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

GoOnTaigh wrote: »

The Three Network is down in Dublin today. I an unable to make/receive phone calls even after resetting my network settings on the handset. Checked with Three Customer Care and they have a message there confirming they are working on the issue.

CRAP !

Why are you making a new thread when you know there is a long one already started in the Three forum?

Just no need like. We get it, its down and its an inconvenience but stuff happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jussayeh

Network down in Sandymount area - can make no calls or access/send email - please advise on possibly down time as I need to make contingency plans if its going to be out for most of the day .... URGENT - called helpline but so busy can't get talking to anyone ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mack 1971

GoOnTaigh wrote: »

CRAP !
    Yep drogheda as well only info I could get was from you.three couldnt be arsed to put anything on website!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Kencollins

I wonder did they try turning the network off and on again? Their call centre regularly imparts this IT genius advice on people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 GoOnTaigh

Why are you making a new thread when you know there is a long one already started in the Three forum?

Just no need like. We get it, its down and its an inconvenience but stuff happens.
    Because I didnt see the other tread before I started this one

• Registered Users Posts: 15 high tower93

same in offaly, anyone any idea or time frame on when this will be fixed ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Not looking good for them as just that they've just bought O2 Ireland. Subject to approval of course.

Don't know if its related though...

Advertisement