Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to do Comic Book market in Co. Offaly.

Options
  • 23-06-2013 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

As title suggest wanted to run a Comic Book Market in Tullamore, Co. Offaly around late July or early August. It be Saturday. Venue will be upstairs of a local pub. (I very good friends with the owner.) There be no charge for table or of any kind. I just want to sell off a lot of books & sure there others who like to do the same. Also to know if anyone would go to it. Please leave your comments below if your up for it and/or PM. If get enough interest the event will go ahead. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

That sounds cool :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 toallthose

Been a week. No response :( guess no one in Midland area like comics,

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭statomosh

dont just judge it on the response here.i put on one in limerick recently and you have to put a lot of effort in to advertising.use social media like facebook/twitter.put up posters where ever you can.all secondary schools have noticeboards and they are great places to put up posters,most principals are more than willing to let you.although that wont be much good to you with schools being off.shopping centre and places like tesco usually have notice boards you can use.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 toallthose

Late response. I would need other sellers & tables. Think something like this would not really work. There was a comic shop in Athlone, It went out of business, but think that was more due to it never being open. I might try there. Thanks for your advice.

Advertisement