Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th Female Birthday Ideas

Options
  • 23-06-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I am celebrating my 30th birthday in the next month and was looking ideas on what to do with my friends for it.
    I just want something low key as in bit of dinner, some drinks and a disco. However I would like to do maybe a few extra small things within the night to ensure everyone has a good night. Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

I picked up a candles in tins (these can be got very cheaply) and tied little ribbons on each with a little 'Thank you for coming to my party' note on them. I knew my 30th had been organised for me so wanted to give the guests something each to take away as a token of thanks for coming and making the effort. Simple but effective, they were appreciated! Maybe something similar?

Failing that, you could take loads of photo's on the night, gather other peoples pictures etc and after the party compile them into a little collage or photo gift for each friend as a keepsake with a 'thank you for the craic ' type message attached. Try www.photobox.ie or other similar sites for ideas. Remember, if it looks expensive, you can get one made, then get a colour photocopy done locally for each pal. Not too large though, people don't want a shrine of a reminder (!)

Have a great night!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eire13

Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 melanieup

This birthday party planner is quite good for finding venues and other birthday related ideas

Advertisement