Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Application partner(s)?

Options
  • 23-06-2013 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Would anyone be interested in working with myself creating an internet application of some description? I'm about to graduate with a H Dip in web technologies and would like to start building a portfolio to help with the job hunting. I would class myself as an advanced beginner and I'm reasonably familiar with .NET (my college projects were based on .NET) so it might suit people with a similar background but I'm very open to working with anyone. I'm based in Dublin and also have some experience working for a small web development company (using WordPress and Dreamweaver). PM me if you want more details, all replies will be answered.

Thanks

Gerard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Would you be interested in a web application (asp razor) or desktop (.net c#) ? Do you have a github account?

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭gerarda

Hey there, thanks for the reply! I do have a github account but haven't used it in a long time as I didn't find it very user friendly (using the linux command line), to answer your question I am more familiar with the web stuff but am trying to learn c# too.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭gerarda

Anyone?

Advertisement