Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canon: EOS 600D Digital SLR Camera + 18-55mm IS II Lens (Refurbished) - €390

Options
  • 23-06-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

On the back of the 1100D thread this one looks like a bargain to me. About €390 including Parcel Motel charge

Again, buy @ Ebay

€550 in Argos
    €490 on Amazon
    Item specifics
    Condition:
    Manufacturer refurbished: An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer-approved vendor. All of our products include a 1 year warranty
    Brand: Canon
    Digital Zoom: 10x Model: 600D / Rebel T3i
    Megapixels: 18.0 MP Type: Digital SLR
    Screen Size: 3" Colour: Black
    Weight: 515 gr Series: Canon EOS
    MPN: BTKIT534, BTKIT536, 5170B023AA, 5170B072AA, 5170B072, T3ISLRPACKAGE Optical Zoom: 3x

$(KGrHqEOKicE4qDhh,5)BOPpt(p!dQ~~_32.JPG?set_id=89040003C1

Comments

Can be gotten ever so slightly cheaper here, or £280 +€3.50 for just the body.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

Can be gotten ever so slightly cheaper here, or £280 +€3.50 for just the body.

Just be aware that the warranty is a lot shorter:
    This item comes supplied with a 90 day seller repair warranty covering parts and labour.

The one from canon has 1 year.... and for the sake of £5 might be better suited.

Well spotted! I agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

damn you ba.
    I cancelled my order with john lewis for a refurb 550 and bought this.

I'll have a canon 1100 to sell next week if anyone wants one.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Check the canon site.

I think there is cash back with his camera.

Not sure if it applys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

dingding wrote: »
    Check the canon site.

I think there is cash back with his camera.

Not sure if it applys.

I doubt they'll offer cash back on a refurb.

I doubt they'll offer cash back on a refurb.

can't imagine it either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭jharr100

I have a 40D since 2010 ..
    I'm looking to upgrade , would a 600D be much better as its entry level or are 50D or 60D's out there at a bargain price?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭rocky

^ 40d vs 600d feature comparison... http://www.dpreview.com/products/compare/side-by-side?products=canon_eos40d&products=canon_eos600d

40d is much heavier, and has 6.5fps vs 3.7 for the 600d. 10 Mpix vs 18 wouldn't bother me, so I'd probably keep the 40d.

my order is on the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭BuzzFish

I noticed mine is sent my ParcelForce... I thought I'd seen DHL somewhere? No tracking number either but the delivery is usually overnight to the Parcel Motel.

Update: I see the tracking number is on the EBAY email with subject "Updates for your purchase from canon_uk1" but is not from the one from the outlet itself

Advertisement