Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nhl 14

Options
  • 23-06-2013 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to get the new nhl game when it comes out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭alanmcl12

Yeah I always do, if you time it right on trading in this years game it can cover about half it's price so isn't too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

I have nhl 11. Doubt I would get much for it

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭alanmcl12

You might get ten or so euro as there aren't too many NHL games around in Ireland so even the older games sell quite high preowned http://www.gamestop.ie/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=NHL%2009

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

65 euro for the game on the gamestop site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭PMC83

I've been playing it since 09 but only update every second year, its just not updated enough to warrant buying it every year. Ea are kinda rip off merchants if you ask me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Anyone download the demo?

I just played one game there after an hour playing NHL12 (bloody freeze bug is a pain :mad:. 14 is far more receptive. The hits feel better and it feels much more fluid overall. Faceoffs appear to be easier though. I also got in to three fights in the five minutes! I've been in two fights in my whole time playing 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MrGee

Its very slightly better then nhl 13 but i dont like the fights, seems too frequent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Not a gamer by any means but I got this as a Christmas present. The fights are way too frequent. Got drafted by the Jackets in it. First season and I am playing on their second line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭mickydcork

COYW wrote: »
    Not a gamer by any means but I got this as a Christmas present. The fights are way too frequent. Got drafted by the Jackets in it. First season and I am playing on their second line.

I'm not a fan of the Live the Life mode at all.

However the GM mode is great as ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

mickydcork wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of the Live the Life mode at all.

However the GM mode is great as ever.

Haven't tried that. Will have a look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement