Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 QFA exams in one month

Options
  • 23-06-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has sat all 6 exams in the one month? I intended to do it in Sept but I got a mail from the IOB saying that they'd advise that I only do 2-3 per sitting.... They didn't say i couldn't do the 6 just that this is what they advise. Any advice? Would it be possible to have enough time to study for all 6?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'm pretty sure the dates/times clash so that you can only do 2-3
    You also can't do financial planning before you've passed the rest afaik

QFA Life Assurance 07/09/2013
    QFA Pensions 21/09/2013
    QFA Investment 14/09/2013
    QFA Loans 14/09/2013
    QFA Regulation 21/09/2013
    QFA Financial Planning 07/09/2013

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭speedygirl

agree, you need to have passed the other 5 exams before doing Financial planning, Unless you have time to study full time i personally would not recommend doing any more than 2-3 at a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

are these exams multiple choice answers with negative marking?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

are these exams multiple choice answers with negative marking?

yup

Advertisement