Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channing Tatum Posters

Options
  • 22-06-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm a big fan of Channing Tatum, and I was wondering where I can find some big posters of him in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Outside film theatres showing Channing Tatum movies ? ARE there Channing Tatum movies any more ? Who IS Channing Tatum :confused: My mind is full of strange and unanswerable questions now, just before I go to bed. Strange and unanswerable questions all involving Channing Tatum. Thanks a bunch, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nandolicious

No Problem DaireQuinlan, Sweet Dreams ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Outside film theatres showing Channing Tatum movies ? ARE there Channing Tatum movies any more ? Who IS Channing Tatum :confused: My mind is full of strange and unanswerable questions now, just before I go to bed. Strange and unanswerable questions all involving Channing Tatum. Thanks a bunch, OP.
    to answer your questions, chatting tanum was in g.i. joe: rise of the cobra, g.i. joe: retaliation, and g.i. joe: my outlook keeps hanging.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

I'm a big fan of Channing Tatum, and I was wondering where I can find some big posters of him in Ireland?
    How big are we talking? I sell large posters of him but nothing under 6 metres x 4 metres. You would have to send me a large stamped self addressed envelope though so I could post it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I'm ok with having a 6m x 4m poster of Channing Tatum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I'm rather proud of the fact that I had to search for images of Channing Tatum to see who it was and I STILL don't recognise him.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

OldGoat wrote: »
    I'm rather proud of the fact that I had to search for images of Channing Tatum to see who it was and I STILL don't recognise him.

stripper turned actor .... male stripper !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

He's never worked in any of my prefered clubs. Perhaps I should try and hire for for the next show. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement