Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

isnt it difficult? can I turn him gay? lol

Options
  • 22-06-2013 10:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭

I'm sure some people have been in my shoes? I'm bi but not actually out and My mate has a very cute friend that I know 100% he's not gay but dam he is good looking. Real tall, dark and handsome :D I'v been having dreams about him lol If only he was gay:mad::mad:

He is only back from holidays in spain and decided to show all of us his tan, I really got hot and bothered when he started lifting his short and dropping his trousers :D:D ..

needed to get this off my chest... Anyone had similar situation like this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭V123

"Ain't nothin' wrong with bein' a little gay. Everybody's a little bit gay" - Honey Boo Boo

:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

If he's actually straight, no, you can't turn him.

Its definitely worth making sure that he's not possibly a bit bicurious though... and if someone is "showing off" their tan beyond the limits of clothing, that is a fairly good sign they might not be entirely straight. Always worth having a long hard chat with someone, its amazing what can come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭V123

I think you know the answer yourself! you cud try to flirt a bit and see how its perceived but I would suggest not pouring your heart out! regardless whether or not people r gay or straight I imagine its up to the person to 'come out' rather than some 'turn them'!i think if you can be 'turned' then you were already in that mind-set!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

why do you need to turn him all the way gay? wouldn't it be just as handy if he was bi like yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

So you think you can transform him?

btw you can't be bisexual, that's like being an autobot and a decepticon :confused: maybe you're getting off on straddling the fence too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The discussion has been reported. OP it is somewhat inappropriate and offensive to suggest that a persons sexual orientation can be "turned". We would all be offended here if there was a discussion suggesting a gay man or lesbian could be turned straight.

Also its offensive to suggest that a person can't be bisexual! Please keep all discussion specifically focused on giving advice to the OP

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement