Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long will tobacco last

Options
  • 22-06-2013 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

i am wondering how Long does a pack of shop bought cigarettes last,their still sealed,how Long will they last i also bought a big bag of rollingn tobacco also sealed how Long will it last,does anyone know the differnce between Marlboro red and Gold and has anyone herd of parisenne if so is it nice and light light or is it a stronger tasting cig.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

tolaneil wrote: »
    i am wondering how Long does a pack of shop bought cigarettes last,their still sealed,how Long will they last i also bought a big bag of rollingn tobacco also sealed how Long will it last,does anyone know the differnce between Marlboro red and Gold and has anyone herd of parisenne if so is it nice and light light or is it a stronger tasting cig.

At least several months for both as long as they're kept sealed. Maybe longer.

The Reds are a full flavour cigarette, the Lights have a lower nicotine and tar content. A smoother smoke.

Parisenne come in all flavours I'd presume, it's not a brand I've seen in Ireland though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gjose

^for cigarettes, I don't advise to stock it up that long.

Advertisement