Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard pool table cover

Options
  • 22-06-2013 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a hard pool table cover. I'd like to be able to convert my pool table into a table for playing poker or board games on. It doesn't need to fold away or anything fancy, it doesn't even need to look good because I can always cover it in felt myself if I need too.

My table is an 8ft table incase that makes a difference.

I'll probably end up having to make one myself, I'm just hoping there might be somewhere I can buy a pre-made one at a reasonable price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

I remember a couple of years ago my local publican was looking for something similar but sturdy enough that he could use for catering after matches and the like as space was at a premium. He had to get one of the local lads (a cabinet maker) to make one in the end as anything he found to buy was big money or wasn't strong enough. The one he got made looks grand though, its in two halves and latches together on the sides when on the table. Cant remember how much he charged but think it was about a hundred euro or so.

Advertisement