Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

info on repeats?

• 22-06-2013 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

i've to repeat one exam from last semester, does anyone know do i need to apply to repeat or when ill get info?

Also how much is it to repeat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 faye12

They will send a form out when they send out your results very soon. How much it will be depends on how many credits it was worth, if its a 7 credit module id say you are looking at about the 300euro mark.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

300euro to repeat one exam???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

It's 50 quid (or at least it was when I was there).

faye12 wrote: »
    They will send a form out when they send out your results very soon. How much it will be depends on how many credits it was worth, if its a 7 credit module id say you are looking at about the 300euro mark.
    I assume OP means just repeat the exam, not the module. In which case, as Kon said, I believe it's €50.

Best to contact to college for more detailed and up to date info.

http://www.itb.ie/CurrentStudents/exams.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3 faye12

Yep, I meant the module. Oops, exam is €50. But the form you have to fill in to repeat does come with your results that will be posted out shortly.

• Advertisement

Info about repeats has been posted on ITB website.

http://www.itb.ie/CurrentStudents/exams.html

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

The fee payable for repeat modules is a flat €50 regardless of the number of modules you are repeating.

Apply online by logging back into your examination results and click on the re-apply link below your list of examination grades. The link isn't there at the moment, I've been told there are some technical issue with it and it should be fixed in the next couple of days.

Good luck with the repeats!!

Advertisement