Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to say for Eminem concert

Options
  • 21-06-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

My daughter and I are going to see Eminem in Slane Castle in August. Im looking for a good hotel probably in Dublin that we could spend the weekend there and have easy access to get the bus to Slane.
    My husband and baby are also coming (obviously not to the concert:p) so something central would be what we are looking for.

Cheers!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Probably better off staying somewhere in drogheda tbh, pretty sure the D hotel does deals for slane concerts every summer you should look into it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hemanbar

Thank you P4DDY2K11!
    Will definately look in to it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Assuming the busses are going from around Parnell Square, where busses to these things usually leave from, your best bet would be either Jurys Parnell Street or Maldron Parnell Square. Both would be right next to where the busses leave from and would mean not having to go to Drogheda, which is something we should all aspire to...

Sounds good Mickolution. Hopefully they wont be booked up! Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 candyplanner

Might even be a better idea to stay nearer the venue like the Newgrange Hotel in Navan( about 10 mins drive ) and then get the shuttle bus to and from the concert , save the hour long journey back to Dublin after the concert !

• Advertisement

Thanks candyplanner but it completely booked out! :(

Advertisement