Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Diva F

Options
  • 21-06-2013 2:55pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,869 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else played the demo that is up on PSN? I was initially not impressed by the game since I didn't know the controls but once I got them I had a lot of fun with it. I'll probably pick it up, seems like a lot of silly fun even if it's bastard hard.

For help with the controls, the star means move the analogue stick, the shapes are self explanatory and the arrows mean you press the d-pad and the corresponding button (up triangle, left circle etc.) at the same time.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,869 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well this came out on PSN for the vita recently. It feels much more suited to the Vita since there's no input lag so it's far easier. I've been playing it a good bit and as rhythm action games go it's one of the best and some of the songs are pretty catchy.

It seems the sequel should be out before Christmas as well and will get a physical release on vita in Europe and North America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Hatsune miku rules :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I'd like to pick it up off the store but 30 quid is pretty steep for a single game these days I find when you're subjected to so many great savings on PC. :P I think the next game in the series after that one was just recently announced to have localization too, not too bad for Sega.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I spent €60 on Dark Souls 2, and was happy to pay it.
    If a game is really that good the cost becomes relatively immaterial imho.

Advertisement