Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watermark Logo

Options
  • 21-06-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi all

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of someone who could do up a quick watermark logo for me?

I don't have photoshop, I just Lightroom and I'm no expert in that but I don't think you can do it in there?

Also, roughly how much does this cost to have done?

Any advice appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

Lightroom can add a watermark. Google it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

Hi Reoil

yes I can add a watermark alright, but I'd like to have a logo designed and use it as my watermark rather than just text. Maybe I didn't make that bit clear!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fcukmac

i can help you if you like, what would you like it to say, i can send it to you as a png then you can use in in lightroom :)

fcukmac wrote: »
    i can help you if you like, what would you like it to say, i can send it to you as a png then you can use in in lightroom :)

Wow that would be brilliant thanks so much!
    I will PM you :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

If you didn't get it sorted, you can drop me a PM and I could also offer to help.

• Advertisement

Hi Paul

thanks so much for your reply, fcukmac very kindly helped me out!

Much appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Singularity 1

What would happen if the copyright logo got copyrighted?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

What would happen if the copyright logo got copyrighted?

Copyright is automatic. Whoever made/commissioned it owns it :)

Advertisement