Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI grant ?

Options
  • 21-06-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hello. I have a question.

After I fill out my application will they sent letters at my house and ask me to fill them out ?

Eg- income for 2012 ...

If they sent can my parents fill them in ,do they require my signature as well.
    I might be gone for 2 weeks or so abroad and I don't want to miss the grant.

Thank you:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

crow2 wrote: »
    Hello. I have a question.

After I fill out my application will they sent letters at my house and ask me to fill them out ?

Eg- income for 2012 ...

If they sent can my parents fill them in ,do they require my signature as well.
    I might be gone for 2 weeks or so abroad and I don't want to miss the grant.

Thank you:(

Hi,

If you wish, you can private message us with the following details and we will view your application and try to assist you:

- Application number
    - DOB
    - Address
    - your mothers maiden name

We require these details for Data Protection purposes.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
    Shane,
    SuSi Support

Advertisement