Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canterbury end of season Rugby sale: Up to 50% off

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭paddydriver

I got some of the recent Canterbury stuff from Lovell and being honest some of lower end stuff is pure tripe. How I knew the real crap was stuff, such as rain jackets, bottoms and tracksuits that had printed logos, as opposed to embroidered, was just sh!te.

Obviously t-shirts, jerseys etc are going to have a lot of printed logos so try to differentiate;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

I got some of the recent Canterbury stuff from Lovell and being honest some of lower end stuff is pure tripe. How I knew the real crap was stuff, such as rain jackets, bottoms and tracksuits that had printed logos, as opposed to embroidered, was just sh!te.

Obviously t-shirts, jerseys etc are going to have a lot of printed logos so try to differentiate;)

Embroidered raingear isn't waterproof.... maybe this was one of the reasons why the stuff was printed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭paddydriver

looder wrote: »
    Embroidered raingear isn't waterproof.... maybe this was one of the reasons why the stuff was printed?

Got the official Leinster kids rain jacket and is just far better quality and it is embroidered with logo's. I just got greedy and went back for 2nd order and some of it was fine but the few bits I didn't need just are fairly mediocre:(

Don't get me wrong; have lots of Canterbury gear from over the years - generally Leinster stuff etc and never had an issue with it.

Advertisement