Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COMPAQ 17.3" WANTED!!!

Options
  • 21-06-2013 4:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey everyone,
    I have a Compaq laptop from about 6 years ago, still in almost perfect working order, except for the back panel and the left hinge.
    I have brought it to several shops and they do not have them in stock (because they are so old! lol)

I would like to replace these as it truly is a very good laptop so if ye know of anyone that has this type of laptop that they don't use or want anymore, I would like to buy it to take the parts.

Or do any of ye know if you could use a different back panel to put onto it.

It's a Compaq CQ70 that's needed. 17.3" size, which is possibly another reason its so hard to get a hold of the parts for it!

Please help!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

You should find hinges easy enough on ebay, couldn't see any screen backs today though.

edit: any similarity with HP g70? I changed a fan recently on a g60, same part for a cq60

Advertisement