Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SummerSlam 2013

Options
  • 20-06-2013 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭

Just got tickets for myself and the girlfriend. Premium 4, front row ailse seats. Anyone been to the Staples Centre before? Am hoping they're decent enough. Can't wait. Are any other boardsies heading over? I'm in the States then anyway but taking a detour for LA for this :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

FYI of you want booze, make sure you have your passport for I.D as they wont accept anything else like irish drivers license etc.... real difficult people to deal with!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Oh, good call. Been to the states before and had the same problem... would definately have forgotten to take ID though, being 28.. so cheers for the reminder, lol. Bloody America...

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

it was more the staples centre specifically who were being pricks about not taking my irish drivers license for beer. even talked to management and it was a no go, so ended up on the coke for Summerslam 09! I was 25 at the time!

Advertisement