Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you look for when chooseing your hairdressers

Options
  • 20-06-2013 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Folks I am doing a project on the hairdressing industry. I would be grateful if anyone could give me their opinion on what they look for when choosing a hairdresser?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Word of Mouth
    Not too expensive
    Not too cheap
    Good location

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Good prices, skilled staff, friendliness of staff, good range of treatments. Also it's a good sign if the place is busy, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 silaire

Thanks guys. Can I ask you if your hairdresser recommended certain products that would help improve your hair's condition etc. Would you be inclined to buy them or would you feel they are being too pushy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I wouldn't buy products in the hairdressers (due to price, I'm poor!) but have, in the past, sought out a cheaper version of a product I have been recommended.
    Word of mouth is a big thing for hairdressers, I personally go for ones with stylists who are less chatty than the norm. I love getting my hair done but HATE that idle chit chat. I would specifically go to a hairdressers if a friend told me they leave you alone when they are doing your hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 silaire

thanks guys for all your feed back. It really helps:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Laineymc2

recommendation from a friend, reviews, price.
    I've bought products in the past but generally decline without thinking about it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement