Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP5 Tightbore

Options
  • 20-06-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi guys, I have a Tokyo Marui MP5k pdw and want to get a tightbore for it. I was wondering if anyone knew any good ones and where I could get one for this gun? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

Hi guys, I have a Tokyo Marui MP5k pdw and want to get a tightbore for it. I was wondering if anyone knew any good ones and where I could get one for this gun? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Depends how much your willing to spend. The madbull black python v.3 6.03 are quite good for only €30 , the Prometheus 6.02 barrels are good as well but are a little more expensive. I'd say go for the madbull ones, they are available in a lot shops but I know for certain that airsofteire , sg airsoft and hobbyairsoft have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pumkin_eater

Depends how much your willing to spend. The madbull black python v.3 6.03 are quite good for only €30 , the Prometheus 6.02 barrels are good as well but are a little more expensive. I'd say go for the madbull ones, they are available in a lot shops but I know for certain that airsofteire , sg airsoft and hobbyairsoft have them.

Brilliant thank you! I am buying some things off airsoftguns.ie so I will have a look for it there. Do you know if any silencer would cover it? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

Brilliant thank you! I am buying some things off airsoftguns.ie so I will have a look for it there. Do you know if any silencer would cover it? Thanks

Just get a mock silencer that has the same threads as the flash hider at the moment and replace it.You can get a longer inner barrel which extends into the silencer for better accuracy if you wish. If never seen a silencer that can't fit a barrel inside so it should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 pumkin_eater

Just get a mock silencer that has the same threads as the flash hider at the moment and replace it.You can get a longer inner barrel which extends into the silencer for better accuracy if you wish. If never seen a silencer that can't fit a barrel inside so it should be grand.

brilliant thanks for the help!

Advertisement