Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandisk Cruzer Glide 128GB - €29.15 Delivered - [Amazon.es]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Ordered that there. Thanks

Might not be the fastest thing on the planet, but handy plugging that into the back of TV for music, pics and videos

• Registered Users Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭dodzy

Cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Expired?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

coldfire1x wrote: »
    Expired?

its a market place but when I tried it wouldn't let me buy

coldfire1x wrote: »
    Expired?
    Yep. There was only 2 (amazon.es seller) left at 7.00am. Managed to grab one luckily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭teddyteddy

i noticed anything over 32 gb on my tv playing avis goes all wonky . ive a grundig 22 inch led tv usb connection ....any one else have this prob with large capisity sticks ? i tried to order it . missed out i guess.

teddyteddy wrote: »
    i noticed anything over 32 gb on my tv playing avis goes all wonky . ive a grundig 22 inch led tv usb connection ....any one else have this prob with large capisity sticks ? i tried to order it . missed out i guess.

I have 300/500GB HDD's running. All fine

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Could be the speed of the drive you're using.

The pricks,

just received the dreaded "cancellation bol*ox, we mispriced, sorry, bla bla bla " email from Amazon. Well pissed:mad:

dodzy wrote: »
    The pricks,

just received the dreaded "cancellation bol*ox, we mispriced, sorry, bla bla bla " email from Amazon. Well pissed:mad:

Same here :(

• Advertisement

Same here :(
    Yep, poor Allyall will be well pissed too. Never seen this with Amazon before. Any idea how many were showing as available when you purchased in the wee hours of this morning ?

dodzy wrote: »
    Yep, poor Allyall will be well pissed too. Never seen this with Amazon before. Any idea how many were showing as available when you purchased in the wee hours of this morning ?

Not really. I didn't even look because it was all in Spanish. Just clicked the identical buttons quickly and went to bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

What a load of s***.

I got 2 Cancellation emails. They cancelled it and then re-upped it at €21.77.
    Then they Cancelled that and re-upped again! This time at €21.76.

Then they made it impossible for people to order. Then they took it down and sent everyone the 2nd cancellation.

Fair enough if they copped on to the misprice. But they made the same mistake two more times.

:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭teddyteddy

poor show all around is it not in your customer rights to demand the price on show ? carmel..

poor show all around is it not in your customer rights to demand the price on show ? carmel..

Can't demand anything till they charge you. Plus Spanish laws might be different to here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

No, the price shown is an "invitation to treat", not necessarily (though in practice it usually is) the price that will actually be paid. That's the way it works in offline retail so I assume the same applies online. If your local car dealership has a car which it wants to sell for €5000 but mistakenly puts a sign on it saying €500 they are not obliged to sell it to you for the lower amount.

Advertisement