Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone fancy a de-act Bren???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

Savage93 wrote: »

Oh, that is tempting. What's the legality of that de-act here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Ask your local Garda Super.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Yep, that seems to be the prerequisite. Have to say, thats a beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

This is killing me, I collect Irish related firearms!
    I doubt it can be imported here to the USA unless the receivers been torch cut in 3 locations.
    Whats the process of De-Activating in the UK, I seem to recall it involved cutting the bolt and pinning the barrel....

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

harmoniums wrote: »
    This is killing me, I collect Irish related firearms!
    I doubt it can be imported here to the USA unless the receivers been torch cut in 3 locations.
    Whats the process of De-Activating in the UK, I seem to recall it involved cutting the bolt and pinning the barrel....

Hey Harmoniums, would go nice with your real live version. Best thing to do is contact the sellers for details of the process and whether it will suffice for US rules.;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement