Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Mega Movie Night 15 Euro

Options
  • 19-06-2013 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Goodfella's Pizza
    Ice Cream Lollies (HB 6 pack)
    6 bottles of beer or 9 cans pepsi
    DVD (not sure of titles but Argo, Bourne Legacy are on the list)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Pinkman

Anyone know what Tesco's actually have the DVDs advertised as I have been in three today and none of them had Argo, The Dark Knight Rises or most of the others. Only Spiderman, Hope Springs and a few other bargain bin dvds.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Tesco Nutgrove have LOTS of titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

No blurays ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I got Argo in Tesco Clonmel yesterday. They had about 10 DVDs to choose from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

I also seen they had Paranorman and hotel Transylvania

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Went in and got Argo, 6 pack of bud and the pizaa and ice creams, icing on top of the cake was that there was €7.50 worth of Tesco vouchers on the table when I went home today so got the whole lot for €7.50, well worth it.

Oh also I would recommend ringing ahead to find out if they actually have a good amount of DvD's left, no point in a wasted journey to one find that they don't have any of the titles that you want. This happened to me last time so I decided to ring and in fairness they were very helpful.

Advertisement