Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do?

Options
  • 18-06-2013 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a 21 year old college drop out. I did computing for a year and couldn't continue not necessarily the course content but just college itself wasn't for me.

I have a full time job at the moment and have had for 3 years but it's getting me nowhere and I've advanced as far as I can already.

I've recently completed an online FETAC Level 5 in Web Authoring. Hopefully will get the results soon and have that. But I'm wondering what to do next.

In college, I did some of the start of a CCNA wasn't really for me but my main interest seems to be Web Design and Security type things.

Is there any website security type things I can do out there? or anything anybody would recommend to get me somewhere.

Thanks

Advertisement