Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Products Online

Options
  • 18-06-2013 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all,

I need to restock my skin care and am looking for website recommendations! I use Clinique and used to buy from Strawberrynet, however haven't been impressed with them lately. Does anybody know any good sites? Unfortunately FeelUnique don't sell Clinique :-(

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭VanillaLime

You can buy at the sterling price from the House of Fraser website, so its a little bit cheaper. I think delivery is free for orders over £50.
    I don't know of any other sites that do Clinique.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

You could always buy from boots.ie or on debenhams.ie which has 10% off at the moment I believe!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Kerryite

Thanks for the tip Luno! I ended up getting what I needed from debenhams.ie - and was really impressed! Got the 10% off, plus heaps of bonus points and they delivered really quickly. I ordered on Friday and the goodies arrived the following Wednesday - love, love getting a nice box in the post :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

I always buy from the UK - House of Fraser, selfridges, beauty bay etc.

The prices always work out cheaper when bought in Sterling. I always get everything from the UK sent to parcel motel. Saves a fortune on postage and is much quicker. I ordered a load of stuff from Beauty Bay on Tuesday and it arrived into my parcel motel in Limerick yesterda. Couldn't believe it!

Advertisement