Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pathways to work

Options
  • 18-06-2013 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

If a person who is getting a reduced J.A ,enrols on this scheme do they get the full rate of J.A while on this year long scheme like the C.E scheme.Have been looking through various articles and i dont seem to find anything.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Pathways to work isn't a scheme. It's more a policy. What scheme are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭ganger

I saw on the local paper where the council are taking on some workers under the "Pathways to work ".So i was wondering is it similar to a c.e scheme where you receive the full rate of j.a during the 12 months.As i receive a very much reduced j.a rate this is why i would be very interested.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

This is the information on pathways to work:
    http://www.welfare.ie/en/downloads/pathwaystowork.pdf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭StillWaters

I think OP is referring to the new Local Aurhority scheme announced in the Budget. The details aren't ironed out yet and are still under negotiation, but it is likely to be similar to TUS.
    The scheme itself is not called Pathways to Work, as stated above, that's an overarching policy document.

Advertisement