Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably priced highlights in Cork

Options
  • 18-06-2013 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm a poor student looking to get some highlights (probably a half head) done but can't find price lists for anywhere.. I usually go to Just Cuts in Wilton SC to get my hair cut, but think Jeff Devine for colour is probably a bit pricey. Does anyone know anywhere in Cork that's decent but doesn't charge Jeff D/Peter Mark level prices? Or anywhere with good student deals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Elegance Hair and Beauty on Model Farm rd- very reasonable and do 20% off on Tuesdays. Not sure what highlights cost but colour is €40 and they always have offers running

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kellya42

Booked a ballayage package for €55 waaaaaay better than anywhere else I've enquired, thank you!!

Advertisement