Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transcripts

Options
  • 18-06-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

The company I am joining are looking for hard copy transcripts.
    The UCD website says that this can only be done when the results are finalised. Fair enough.

However, I am currently undertaking Semester 3 and was wondering if I can get hard copy transcripts for Semester 1 and 2 before completing Semester 3?

I searched around the UCD website but couldn't find an answer.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Thanks but I am moreso just wondering if it is possible to get a transcript detailing Semester 1 and 2 results and Stage GPA before completing the 3rd Semester?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Go into your SIS Web --> Student Services --> My Official Documents -->Electronic Documents and they should be there.

The problem is they aren't available at the moment because of the results being processed, for me only my first year ones are. They should all be there by the time the final results come out.

For me anyway it detailed my semester 1 results when I was in the middle of semester two so it should give you semesters 1 and 2 if you're doing a third semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Go into your SIS Web --> Student Services --> My Official Documents -->Electronic Documents and they should be there.

The problem is they aren't available at the moment because of the results being processed, for me only my first year ones are. They should all be there by the time the final results come out.

For me anyway it detailed my semester 1 results when I was in the middle of semester two so it should give you semesters 1 and 2 if you're doing a third semester.

Thanks. Ya I know that but I'm more wondering if it's possible to get a hard copy transcript (the €23 one) once the Semester 2 results are finalised or if I'll have to wait until the Semester 3 results are out some time in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Thanks. Ya I know that but I'm more wondering if it's possible to get a hard copy transcript (the €23 one) once the Semester 2 results are finalised or if I'll have to wait until the Semester 3 results are out some time in September.

Easiest thing to do would be to mail the student desk and ask them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement