Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shabazz Palaces

Options
  • 18-06-2013 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Wat up y'all, I know this albums been floating around for a while but Pitchfork just dropped a new video for An Echo from the Hosts that Profess Infinitum, and its pretty sick.

Haven't really listened to the album properly yet but I'm really feeling this.
    Any fans?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Epicness wrote: »
    Wat up y'all, I know this albums been floating around for a while but Pitchfork just dropped a new video for An Echo from the Hosts that Profess Infinitum, and its pretty sick.

Haven't really listened to the album properly yet but I'm really feeling this.
    Any fans?

you should definitely check out the album, its excellent.

Thier live performance is a bit dodgy, but thier recorded material is top notch.
    And if you want to go a bit deeper with the rapper Ish/Butterfly, he was in a group called Digable Planets and has one of the best feature verses ever on the first Camp Lo album.

Advertisement