Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off in M&S (today only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Coupon code "GSCHEMESJUNE" can currently not be added to your basket.
    Won't allow me combine both it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

It will allow MNSIE ("new" customer) for an additional 10% though! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

This is also available on the UK site (.com) and prices are significantly cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    This is also available on the UK site (.com) and prices are significantly cheaper

Does this still allow free delivery to Ireland?

• Advertisement

Coupon code "GSCHEMESJUNE" can currently not be added to your basket.
    Won't allow me combine both it seems

Sorry, I think there is a minimum spend of €70. I dont have the email to hand but I think that should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

yellow hen wrote: »
    Sorry, I think there is a minimum spend of €70. I dont have the email to hand but I think that should work.

It says you need to enter a correct email address, my basket is at €80

The 10% code above it working :)

stickybean wrote: »
    It says you need to enter a correct email address, my basket is at €80

The 10% code above it working :)

sorry, it used to work. Maybe they've limited it now to those emails on the group schemes list. I'll try it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

If your basket is above €70 and you apply MSNIE you get 10% off, but if you then remove an item and you basket falls below €70, you still get 10% off theremaining basket....:D and buy through fatcheese for another 3% cashback.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Qwerty? wrote: »
    If your basket is above €70 and you apply MSNIE you get 10% off, but if you then remove an item and you basket falls below €70, you still get 10% off theremaining basket....:D and buy through fatcheese for another 3% cashback.

MNSIE is valid for any amount, no minimum spend - only works once per e-mail addy....explains the meaning of multiple personalities! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

stickybean wrote: »
    Does this still allow free delivery to Ireland?

While the .com website is a lot cheaper for the items I wanted, it will not allow you to send the goods to any store in ROI, and when you go to the address field, it will not you select Ireland from the drop down list, and instead redirects you to the .ie website, with the higher prices!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Rashers72 wrote: »
    While the .com website is a lot cheaper for the items I wanted, it will not allow you to send the goods to any store in ROI, and when you go to the address field, it will not you select Ireland from the drop down list, and instead redirects you to the .ie website, with the higher prices!

try Parcel Motel

Advertisement