Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas Backstage Sale - Up to 50% Off. [Adidas.ie]

Options
  • 18-06-2013 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Adidas backstage sale - Up To 50% off.

You'll probably have to have a rummage through everything to find the best stuff/bargains.

But there seems to be a lot of items there. I think the idea behind it is that registered customers get first dibs before the official sale.

26Mxtaw.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭The lips

Everything seems to be at full price for me, not marked down in red like your page snip.

Is there a login or promo code?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

You have to register. I got an email to register. Maybe you are only allowed to register if your email address is listed on their database.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

The lips wrote: »
    Everything seems to be at full price for me, not marked down in red like your page snip.

Is there a login or promo code?

I don't know why that is.
    I was very tired last night when i was posting. I could see it, but i don't have an account.

You do have to create an account to access the "Backstage Sale".

You can see it without registering on Adidas FR and on Adidas DE I think.

Maybe that's the sale price before the backstage sale price has been applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,150 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Oh good! The Bayern Munich jersey is down from €130 to €91.

Bargain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gsp119

MrStuffins wrote: »

Bargain!!

That includes your season ticket ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Bargain!!

The prices are a bit ridiculous.

Probably costs €2 to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Bargain!!

The shirt isn't a replica like the ones found in a sports shop. However I still think it is absolute madness for anybody to pay it especially considering that it is missing a star

• Registered Users Posts: 19,150 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

What would be the main difference between a replica **** and the one on sale there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

What would be the main difference between a replica **** and the one on sale there?

I'd hazard a guess and say its the cost!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

It would want to have been worn in the CL final by Ribieri or Robben for that price !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Better quality materials. It is the same ones worn by the players. Personally I think anyone that buys them are mad

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

vicwatson wrote: »
    It would want to have been worn in the CL final by Ribieri or Robben for that price !!!!!

Are you mad:eek: you would pay MORE for a second hand shirt:D

Advertisement