Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile

Options
  • 17-06-2013 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anyone else find the customer service in EMOBILE in ennis absolutely appalling? I dread going in there with the way they talk to you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭kilograms

the entire eircom organisation are a joke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ninja13

kilograms wrote: »
    the entire eircom organisation are a joke!!

You'd think in this economy they'd at least try do a good job like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

I got great customer service in Cork and when i phoned in. I'd lodge a complaint if they are that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 gerry365

I have to agreed. I called in to the ennis store and the guy behind the counter didn't seem interested at all. Even when I told him I wanted to spend 700 euro on a new phone. Needless to say I took my business elsewhere!

I have to agreed. I called in to the ennis store and the guy behind the counter didn't seem interested at all. Even when I told him I wanted to spend 700 euro on a new phone. Needless to say I took my business elsewhere!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Meteor's customer service has been appalling with me ... Same people as emobile I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ninja13

I upgraded my phone last week but did it over the phone instead of dealing with the shop, even when I said on the phone that I didn't want to deal with the shop they said it wouldnt be the first complaint they've had. They told me I can use the Shannon shop if I need or online too

Advertisement