Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advise needed on programs needed on your tablet

Options
  • 17-06-2013 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Not sure what fourm this should go into! I'm after getting a Toshiba AT300se tablet as a present and wondering what apps are a must have on it? I would like to use it as I would my laptop for typing reports and using word but is that possible on a tablet. Also having difficulty using the tablet to do an online course I am doing as it won't open the tutorial. I have used different internet browsers but have had no luck. Also when I download a program it won't open or do anything! I'm new to all this stuff so sorry if questions are stupid. Finally is there a forum on here for help on using tablets (or is there any good site for an idiot to learn how to use a tablet). Any help will be great!

Comments

Advertisement