Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch Wallabies V Lions this Sat 22nd

Options
  • 17-06-2013 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Does anyone know of a good place to watch the match in the Leinster area this Sat if you don't have Sky Sports at home? - preferably not in a pub....

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm guessing a hotel or rugby club would be your best options, I'm struggling to think of places with Sky Sports that don't sell alcohol to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 24,187 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Leinster is a big area! Care to narrow it down?

Hotel/pub/club, I'm afraid are the only things that spring to mind unless you care to stand in a shopping centre at one of those Sky stands that are flogging television packages. If you're looking to avoid a pub atmosphere, a hotel would be best. If you'd prefer not to go somewhere serving alcohol, I'm afraid you may struggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭andrewdcs

For family oriented spaces hard to think outside of pubs, (this is Ireland!) they will be serving booze, but there are plenty of places that do decent brunch / lunch / so take pick of anywhere that does good pub food and is in a rugby area. . . South Dublin and most largish towns will have a number of rugby club pubs.

Nowhere will be that messy, its 11am, so I'd anticipate lots of families ordering food (before during and after) and watching.

Advertisement