Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing an Xbox !!

Options
  • 17-06-2013 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Just spotting this gem, sitting preserved *cough* in the bottom of the canal in Dublin 12 :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Knowing those yokes & how well built they are it'd still work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

There's an Xbox One protest gone awry.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

If it was an FZ-1 it would have probably landed there having deflected a earth bound meteorite, a meteorite that would have killed us all!
    Take it out of the river.
    Pop it in the hot press for a couple of days.
    Bang!
    Back playing Return Fire before you know it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Pull it out, throw it in a bag of rice for a few weeks and see what happens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Emmmmm, my waders are in the dry cleaners :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Probably sadly in there in the first place because it was broken, rather than for preservation :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Probably sadly in there in the first place because it was broken, rather than for preservation :P

Maybe installed as a water feature or abstract art.

The only way those things break is failed mod attempts, more likely given its in the canal is that is was dumped there by a pleasant burglar who needed to shed weight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Casey120

They threw the wrong Xbox one in the Canal :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I'd still pay more for that than an Xbox One

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

phone-fix-place-in-rice-attract-asians.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

EnterNow wrote: »
    Knowing those yokes & how well built they are it'd still work :D
    EnterNow wrote: »
    The only way those things break is failed mod attempts, more likely given its in the canal is that is was dumped there by a pleasant burglar who needed to shed weight :pac:

That a reflection on my xbox mod history?:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well, you electrocuted yourself with your Xbox mod attempts, didn't you?
    I keep imagining Homer grabbing something painful, then doing it again and again....
    snigger....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Sparks43 wrote: »
    That a reflection on my xbox mod history?:eek:

Not entirely, I killed one once myself. Well it's fixable, I just need the eeprom reader, but meh, I have a crystal one there so I'm not bothered about fixing the normal one.

Advertisement