Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IP hack detected

Options
  • 16-06-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

There is an image on my email that I was trying to save on my laptop so I could re-load to send it on. The image was the of a credit card receipt. In the process of saving it automatically downloads on to the PICASA system on the my laptop. In the process of confusion, I try to send it on my email but to no avail (that I think). Then I get a warning off my virus protection that a Canadian I.P. has been detected as trying to hack etc. Thus, I deleted the image from PICASA. 1) Is the PICASA system available online? 2) would it have gone automatically to my gmail/google plus account?

Comments

Picasa is a web based photo sharing site so if you sync your local picasa albums with your online account yes its possible it's online.

When you say 'would it have gone automatically to my gmail account' I assume you used gmail to transfer the photo you are talking about. If this is the case then yes the file will remain on your gmail until you delete the email.

I hope I am understanding you correctly?

Advertisement