Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to the city :)

Options
  • 16-06-2013 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey, new lad new to Cork city, just wondering where's good to make a few friends? Not really into sports so clubs are kind of out of the question :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭GoOnYouDirt

Loafers bar is the main Gay bar in Cork if I remember correctly?! Have you tried it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 NewCityBoy

Heard of it yeah but never been, don't really have any friends in the city yet and don't really wanna go to a gay bar alone, dilemmas dilemmas lol

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭GoOnYouDirt

Lol yeah i get you, tough one! Maybe if you went on some dating sites and go on a date there? You'll slowly start to meet other people there!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭cnn27

There's a website gaycork.com which might be of some help to you. They run a meet and greet event the first Tuesday of every month so it might be worth your while heading along!

http://meetngreetcork.com/index/index.php/20-2/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 NewCityBoy

Thanks lad, my ex was kind of a big part of that but then he stopped going but dunno if he has went back, feeling a bit dodgy about it

• Advertisement
Advertisement