Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite Shaker Bottle €2.23 (With Free Delivery)

Options
  • 16-06-2013 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Been looking to get a number of these and even the cheap ones on eBay are more expensive. With free delivery it seems like a good deal.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/elite-shaker-bottle/

*Secure screw-on cap
    *wide mouth/wide drinks dunnel
    *ergonomic design
    *880ml
    *dishwasher safe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

£0.99 each + £1 to deliver them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Isn't £1.99 > €2.23?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

omahaid wrote: »
    Isn't £1.99 > €2.23?

It certainly is but the OP said they are looking to buy a number of them. So, if they buy 10 from the first site they will cost €22.30.
    On the other hand if they buy 10 from the Sports Direct they will cost £9.90 + £1 delivery which works out at roughly €12.83. The savings will increase the more you buy. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

dmc17 wrote: »
    £0.99 each + £1 to deliver them :)

Just worth noting that the capacity of these are 650ml, compared to the ones in the OP which are 880ml. Also there is nothing mentioned in the product description about them being dishwasher safe, BPA-Free, and FDA/ECC approved (again compared to the ones in the OP).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Will these bottle fit in a standard bottle cage or are they oversized?

Reason i ask is that i had ordered a couple from ebay before and they ended up being bigger then the cages on my bike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Access wrote: »
    Will these bottle fit in a standard bottle cage or are they oversized?

Reason i ask is that i had ordered a couple from ebay before and they ended up being bigger then the cages on my bike.

I'd guesstimate that they wouldn't fit. I haven't seen any type of shaker that would fit into a standard bottle cage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

The 2 reviews on the Elite shaker
    "Very low quality sealing. After screwing the top on carefully and holding the drink lid on whilst shaking it still leaks.
    It does have an O-rubber seal in the lid, but just as if it wasn't there it doesn't do the job.
    I use it for protein shakes, and it is terribly annoying how it leaks the sticky liquid all over the place (even worse when using milk instead of water). Considering to return it."
    Cons:
    Low Quality, leaks, doesn't seal
    "No matter how hard you close the top, the bottle leaks when shaken. If you try to drink without the top on, the lip edge is quite serrated."
    Cons:
    Unadjustable, Low Quality, Poor Fit

Doesn't seem like it will be much use. A coke bottle would be better.

Advertisement