Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Statement

Options
  • 15-06-2013 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭

I need a statement ASAP. Can I get one from an ATM and have they details of my recent transactions.

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi LeeroyJones,

Thanks for getting in touch.

There is a mini statement available from the ATM but this is not an official statement. It will show recent transactions on your account but doesn't show your full account details, name or address.  An official posted statement can be requested at an ATM or by calling 0818 365 365 and selecting option 7 then option 1. The statement would then take 3-5 working days to be received.

If you have your mobile registered to receive security codes it is possible to register for eStatements on a Personal Current Account on 365Online. The registration process is quick, provided your mobile is fully registered to receive security codes, and you can find more details here.

Hope this helps but if you do have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement